Monday, May 31, 2010

The beauty of hard times...

Yesterdays I had a call from my dear friend Shorouk El Khateeb (tab3an I will not mention here how nice, pure, sweet, lovely, helpful, wonderful, caring, funny and amazing this girl is, and how much I really love her, because this is not what the post mainly about..) Oooops :D, I had mentioned already :D, sorry.. back to the main topic :D

I haven’t seen shawshawty for long, so as all the “long time no see” phone calls, each of us was telling the other her latest news.. hers was that she travels a lot now a days and she is not that much happy about it because this makes her life kind of unstable.. Mine was that al7amdulillaah everything is fine
Shawshawty said something that deeply touched me without noticing, she said:”wallahi ya Noha ana bad3y rabbena kteer awii w fe koll salaa enno……, w fe koll marra basafer ba2ool do3aa2 el safaar wana mota2akkeda enn rabbena….” (I won’t publish what her prayer was, but this is enough to clarify my point).

At that point, I had that strange feeling, I felt sorry for myself and told Shawshawty so. It has been a long time since I last had hard times in my life, since I had something that made me keep praying and praying for Allaah’s bless and mercy. It has been a long time since I last felt how Allaah is there for me, always there with me in my hard time and giving me hope, telling me “Noha, trust in me, things will be great one day, you know I wont let you down” . It has been a very long time since I had that lonely feeling knowing that no one will do me good except Allaah SWT, since I read Quran with heart full of hope and love and eyes full of tears….

Shawshawty said her words with deep belief that Allaah won’t let her down, she was so sincere in what she said, and that is exactly what I deeply truly miss in myself.

Now I think, good times are not that good after all, and there is beauty in our hard times that we should really seize the chance to get the best of it and enjoy it to the max.

Thanks shawshawty for the call, may Allaah bless you always, and never ever let you down.. "و ما كان الله ليضيع إيمانكم, إن الله بالناس لرؤوف رحيم" :)

2 comments:

  1. Al Salam ALikom nohaaz ,
    ur new design very beautiful ,and nice post as usual
    miss u my dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow
    just like her phone call made you feel, your post made me feel the same!

    Thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete