Friday, May 15, 2009

Forgive Me When I Whine

Assalamu 3alikom


The story i'm about to tell now may seem silly, actually very silly :D, but that day i was so happy and sajadtt shokr cz i deeply felt that Allaah is with me :)

Last wednesday, at work, early morning, my TL told me online: "Noha, Amr is on a vacation today, please come and sit in his place".

Amr is a collegue of mine and his partition is next to my TL's, she wanted us to sit next to her to "facilitate the communication" as she said. That is because i'm sitting really far from her, our floor is like a rectangle -like any floor on earth :D- i sit in the right side and she is on the left one, so it really takes time to go to her.

However, i dislike sitting there, i dont feel comfortable at all at that side, so i decided to tell her that i wont go :D (this shows how i've really changed :D, when I first started work, i was VERY obedient (A))

We argued online, then i went to her, and she kept insisting that i sit there and i kept insisting that i dont want to!

Normally, in such situations, I HAVE to do what she says, but my problem was (in addition to that i dont feel comfortable there) that another team member was sitting away, and there is only one place available "temporarily", so even if i move, another team member will still be sitting away, so we are not actually solving the "communication problem".
I told her both reasons!! But she kept insisting and i kept refusing for some time!!!

I forgot to tell you that she didnt ask the other team member cz she is afraid of her and both dislike each other (ma2edritsh 3ala 7omaar 2edret 3ala el barda3a!! and this also irritated me very much)

The conversation ended that she will talk to our manager to solve the issue. Yes, that was a threat! but i would say the same thing to the manager if she asked me to move.

I was strict and calm while talking to her, but once i left her i went to the other team member who sits away and started crying, i really hated how she insisted and that she didn't respect how i feel about moving and wanted to force me to move!

In less than 30 mins, one of the company emplyees who is responsible of the place and partitions and stuff like that, came to us and said: "We have changes in places because we will need to do some fixes in other floors, so we want to re-allocate you all, all the teasting team will sit in one side, to leave the other side for the support team who will come form the 5th floor!"..

No need to tell you that the side that the testing team will move to, was the one i'm sitting in :D, so now, I will not move and the TL is the one who will move to come to my side "the testing side" according to managerial commands!!

I Felt like WOW :D (I feel WOW alot, i know :D) bgd sub7ana Allaaaaaaaaaah, it's not only that i wont move my place, it's that All the testing team should stay at that part of the floor, and she will come!! WOW...

My mate told me: "wa yamkoroona wa yamkuru Allaah" :D!! enty feeki shee2 lillaaah, enty el wa7ed y5aaf yday2ik :D
And i made sajdet shokr and my mate was luaghing out load of what had happened :D
I didnt feel happy, cz i felt that if i was happy i will be like (bashmaat feehaa) but bgd, i deeply felt gratitude, that Allaah was there next to me, in this very trivial issue, that is not critical by any how.

Al7amdulillaah bgd :).. i learnt from this situation to trust Allaah more, I felt Ma3eyyat Allaah, i felt that Allaah 3aazza wajall is telling me: See, i manage your life very well. See how i managed your place and made a whole floor need some fixes just not to let you move forced from your place, imagine what can be what i'm doing now for you manage your life!!

Adrakt 3azamet rabbena aktaar at that moment, and felt smaaaaall, veryy smaaall.. bsara7aa keda, esta7eeet mn rabbena, esta7eet that I sometimes complain, sometimes i feel bad about things that happen to me (knowing that what happens to you is how Allaaah manages your life!), i felt like I wanted to apologize to Allaah and say i'm sorry,

Oh Allaah, oh Allaah, forgive me when i whine :)

2 comments:

  1. The incident that a believer classify as an Sign/ Act of God..is the same incident that the non believer consider as totally irrelevant and non meaningful.
    It is very interesting how each side do his best to support his claim, how a 'meaningful life' concept drives believers content and satisfied, and how a 'random made life' concept drives anybody blue (if he took the time and realized how short the time he got)

    It's more interesting how this matches with Quraan 16/97
    من عمل صالحا من ذكر أو أنثى وهو مؤمن فلنحيينه حياة طيبة ولنجزينهم أجرهم بأحسن ما كانوا يعملون
    and Qurran 45/21
    أم حسب الذين اجترحوا السيئات أن نجعلهم كالذين آمنوا وعملوا الصالحات سواء محياهم ومماتهم ساء ما يحكمون

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx "solide" for the comment..

    yaa raab nkoon mn el mo2meneeen el sale7eeen yaa raab :)

    ReplyDelete